This week’s Latest developments in transport cybersecurity in Australia and Europe is our latest webinar, and our last for 2021. Experts from Norway’s Q-Free and, closer to home, the Department of Transport and Main Roads (Queensland) provided an excellent roundup of the work happening in this crucial corner of Intelligent Transport Systems. The webinar was recorded, and the video is embedded below, as are the speakers’ slide decks used in their presentations.
The topics and speakers
- Susan Harris, CEO, ITS-Australia: Introduction and welcome
- Knut Evensen, Chief Technologist, Q-Free ASA: Setting the scene: A European perspective
- Ola Martin Lykkja, R&D Engineer, Q-Free ASA: How the CCMS works in practice
- Stuart Allen-Keeling Principal Advisor (Cooperative & Automated Vehicles) – Security, Transport and Main Roads (Queensland): A framework for cybersecurity in Australia: A security credential management system (SCMS) for CAVs
- Q&A moderated by Ian Christensen Managing Director, iMOVE
Please find below the video of the one-hour long event. Enjoy!
Speakers’ slide decks
The speakers have made their presentation slides available. Click the buttons below to download.
More from iMOVE