Blundstone’s commitment to providing new designs that cater to all crew members has arrived with the launch of the #243 ‘crew boot’.
The Blundstone #243, is the perfect low-cut boot for your team to step into. Made in Blundstone’s signature water-resistant wheat nubuck upper – a firm favourite in the #992 – the #243 is a 135mm high safety boot with a padded collar and tongue and plenty of comfort due to Blundstone’s exclusive SPS Max comfort system, making it the perfect boot for those on their feet all day.
“Our new #243 is a boot that every member of the crew, from the master to the apprentice, will love. This wheat coloured, water-resistant, low-cut style is packed full of all our mod-cons, with the added bonus of a lightweight TPU outsole.
Available at a great price point, the #243 ticks all the boxes for every member of the team,” says Adrian Blandford, Global Work & Safety Range Manager.
Available in sizes 5-13 (half sizes 7.5-10.5).
Blundstone boots are available online and in stores via select retailers throughout Australia, and are backed by a 30-day comfort and six-month manufacturing guarantee.
Blundstone #243 | RRP $199. Features include:
- Wheat nubuck upper in a new low-cut design
- Water-resistant upper, zip sided for convenience
- Coolmax – breathable, moisture wicking lining
- TPU outsole resistant to 140°C. The outsole is also slip, oil, acid and organic fat resistant
- SPS Max-XRD® Technology in the heel and forepart strike zones for increased impact protection
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection fore part insert provides superior comfort
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Steel toe cap, tested to resist a 200-joule impact
For more information visit blundstone.com.au
This article was first published in The Fence magazine.